Visit Bits & Bytes Farm on the Web
OTTB Success Stories Website
Newest Thoroughbred For Sale
- Jilliana – Not Your Average Chestnut MareJune 27, 2021 - 12:31 pm
- “Big Cheese” – SOLD!June 20, 2021 - 1:28 am
- Earlymorningrain – SOLD!June 7, 2021 - 7:45 pm
- Alvarado – SOLDMay 19, 2021 - 8:18 pm
- 2021Pitman Valley – SOLD!April 9, 2021 - 2:23 pm
- Cause She Can – SOLD!March 10, 2021 - 3:36 pm
- Hong Kong Gardens – SOLD!February 6, 2021 - 12:50 am
- Forrest Cat – SOLD!January 11, 2021 - 4:17 pm
- “Charlie” – SOLD!January 11, 2021 - 2:59 pm
If you see a Thoroughbred horse that you are interested in, CALL! Let's not waste time with PMs and emails.
When you call, we can help you determine if the horse is right for you and if it fits your budget. You must call to get a price. We do not answer email request for pricing. Prices go up and prices go down based on how badly the trainer needs the horse sold.
We do not sell horses just because you have the money to make the purchase. When you call, we will make sure that you understand what is involved in retraining and ex-race horse. We might recommend you not get a Thoroughbred if you do not have the right kind of support or knowledge.